Sunday, July 16, 2006

Homeward Bound

I sit in the Communications Centre at Schipol Airport in Amsterdam where I finish this blog at last. Not much to say about today except that I made my plane, and I am now enjoying my 6 hour layover here. Blogging has made it go that much quicker! I run out of net time in 5 minutes, so I will be brief. This has been a wonderful experience. However, yesterday I found Helsinki to be a lonely place, and I am excited to get back to my friends and family in Toronto (The layover is torturous!).

I will continue to blog here, and when I am up to it I will supplement these posts with more pictures! I will find ways to show everyone images of Scandinavia and the great times I had here.

This is my last post for the trip but I will see you all very soon.

Tack, Kiitos, Spasiba, thank you for reading and I hope you all enjoyed reading this as I did writing it (And living it).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home